Thank you for visiting the CoreData Researchwebsite. At CoreData Research, we understand that you may be concerned about the privacy and confidentiality of information we may receive about you. CoreData Researchrecognises the importance of protecting the privacy of that information.
CoreData Research may obtain and retain personal information about you. The type of information we collect depends on the goods/services we provide to you. For example, if you participate in a survey or interview we may collect your name and email address. If you purchase our products, we may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with such products.
Use and disclosure of information
We know you may be concerned about what we do with your personal information. You have our assurance that we will not disclose the information, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of such information, except to the extent:
- indicated at the time of supply of the information to us
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you
- required for performance by us of services for you
- required for the ordinary operation of this website or our business (e.g. to send you information about our services that you have requested)
- required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority
- where it is already publicly available or is disclosed by CoreData Researchin a manner that does not readily permit identification of information relating to you.
Please note, the information provided by you may be disclosed to our agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide administrative or other services to us. Any personal information provided to these agents and contractors is provided only to perform their agreed tasks and they are required to keep such information confidential.
Your information may also be used within CoreData Research to enable us to offer you other products and services that will enhance our relationship with you. If you do not want to receive any such communication from us, please contact us and advise us of your decision.
When you use this web site the following disclaimers apply:
- From time to time, this web site may contain links to other web sites. CoreData Research is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those web sites.
- Although CoreData Research has implemented substantial security measures in relation to the information on this website, as the website is linked to the internet and the internet is inherently insecure, CoreData Research cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding security of the information. CoreData Research will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the web site being linked to the internet.
We maintain strict standards and procedures to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information and ensure correct use of information. We will use all reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information from unauthorised access.
Any amendment will be made on a prospective basis, that is, all information received or retained before the time of any amendment will remain subject to the policy applicable before the amendment.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, complaints or require feedback about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com